A summary of leading studies proving harm and the need for a robust limits to public exposure, and for honest education about safe use and scope of wireless technology:
• 60-70% of independent studies show bio-effects from RF microwave radiation (and around 90% from oxidative stress). A conservative 60% of 23,218 is 13,930 studies.
A study by Rahmani et al in 2011 found that out of a total of 919 studies that they looked at on RF microwave radiation effects on humans, animals, plants and insects, 65% showed impact, 21% were inconclusive and 14% showed no impact.
In June 2019 Powerwatch.org.uk had looked at 1674 studies and found that 61.47% found effects, 15.89% found no effects, and 22.64% contained important findings but were inconclusive.
• The US National Toxicology Programme study which was published in 2018 provided ‘sufficient animal evidence’ for RF as a carcinogen. If the disruption of Voltage Gated Calcium Channel signalling (see M.Pall et al.) and oxidative stress are also counted as highly likely mechanisms that cause stress and disruption, then RF is already a certain human carcinogen, according to the criteria used by IARC, even before it is formally classified as such.
• The WHO classified man made RFR as a Class2B possible carcinogen in 2011 on the basis of 3 key studies, since then there are 1000’s more. It is currently pending consideration as a Class1, which has been called for also by two former members of the ICNIRP panel. This makes one wonder whether any person of authority can risk compulsorily exposing the public whose well-being is their legal responsibility to a certain human carcinogen. Do they have the competence to make such a call?
• Harmful effects of RF-EMF exposure have been indicated by a number of controlled studies. More than 230 scientists from 41 countries have expressed their “serious concerns” regarding the ubiquitous and increasing exposure to EMF generated by electric and wireless devices, already existing before additional 5G rollout. They refer to the fact that “numerous recent scientific publications have shown that EMF affects living organisms at levels well below most international and national guidelines”.
• Effects include: increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders and general negative wellbeing in general on humans. Damage goes well beyond the human race: there is growing evidence of harmful effects to birds, insects, microbes, animals and plants.
• The EUROPAEM-EMF Guideline 2016 states that “there is strong evidence that long-term exposure to certain EMF’s is a risk factor for such diseases as certain cancers, Alzheimer’s disease and male infertility. Common EHS (electromagnetic hypersensitivity) symptoms include headaches, concentration difficulties, sleep problems, depression, lack of energy, fatigue and flu-like symptoms.”
US National Toxicology Programme study
Ramazzini Study Belpoggi F. et al., (2018). “Report of final results regarding brain and heart tumours in Sprague-Dawley rats exposed from prenatal life until natural death to mobile phone radiofrequency field representative of a 1.8 GHz GSM base station environmental emission. Environmental Research 165:496-503.
Bio-initiative Report 2012 (updated 2017) – A Rationale for Biologically-based Public Exposure Standards for Electromagnetic Fields (ELF and RF) 1480 pages, 29 authors, 10 countries.
On MW radiation: Danish Legal opinion on the 5G roll out. Jensen, F.C. (2019) ‘LEGAL OPINION on whether it would be in contravention of human rights and environmental law to establish the 5G-system in Denmark’ See Section 1.0.
World Health Organization, radiofrequency radiation and health; Hardell, l. 2017
5G: Great risk for EU, U.S. and International Health Compelling Evidence for Eight Distinct Types of Great Harm Caused by Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Exposures and the Mechanism that Causes Them; Pall. M. 2018
Cell phone radio waves have insufficient energy to damage DNA and cause serious illness – an enduring fallacy; Henshaw 2019
Swiss-com patent WO2004075583A1. 2004. Reduction of electrosmog in wireless local networks. Description ADMITS harm from RFR.
US patent 5544665A Protection of living systems from adverse effects of electric, magnetic and electromagnetic fields
Diagram of Biological Trigger mechanism related to US patent 5544665A.
This solution has been used by the military to resolve wireless RFR harm to troops in the 1990’s. The alterations caused to biological mechanisms are seen to be detrimental to proper cell function and cause a cascade of functional and therefore health issues.