facebook shareable link: rfinform.co.uk
- In the first instance we want to help you understand what RFR is and why it can be harmful.
- In addition we want to help inform you, and key decision takers in councils and schools, about the relevant issues.
Please read this UK initiative: 2020 NIR Consensus Statement – of health effects from RFR – signed by over 3500 medical and scientific experts, and open to the public to support.
Here are 2 videos selected as very good authoritative primers, to give you an overall feel of the subject. Click for further resources.
There should be an open debate about the safety of radio frequency and microwave radiation
Radio and radar were introduced in the early 1900s. The Telecoms industry has blatantly ignored any evidence about the health effects of exposure to radio frequency radiation (RFR). Now it is easy to find thousands of studies showing direct biological effects at low power-levels.
On the whole we rely on government and other authorities to give us useful explanations and regulatory protection. Of course the Telecoms industry can exert enormous pressure on them. Think big tobacco, asbestos, DDT, lead in petrol and paint. It is a fact that there are any number of bio-hazards that took decades to be controlled through regulation, see here.
There are 3 main false assumptions about the safety of wireless radio frequency radiation (RF). They are promoted by those who clearly have a vested interest. and are believed and propagated by the vast majority of us simply through ignorance:
- Fallacy 1: as all wireless exposure is ‘below permitted levels’, there is apparently no danger.
This statement is meaningless when we consider that ‘permitted levels’ are irrelevant to our health. see here.
- Fallacy 2: non-ionising radiation (i.e all frequencies below UV light) causes no harm to living systems.
This claim is highly misleading, and easily refuted, see here.
- Fallacy 3: there is insufficient evidence to show there is harm.
This is incorrect. see here.
It’s important to know that we can educate ourselves about the subject in half an hour, and learn how to mitigate this bio-hazard in our own lives.
“Putting in tens of millions of 5G antennae without a single biological test of safety has got to be about the stupidest idea anyone has had in the history of the world.”Dr. Martin Pall. Washington State University